Bugaboo Pest Control
Bugaboo Pest Control is there to make real estate
transactions easier for you and your client
It takes special training to inspect properties for structural pest issues. Avoid unnecessarily long wait times from other companies, and schedule a hassle-free WDI/WDO inspection with Bugaboo.
We Provide Expert Help During Inspections
During a real-estate transaction a lender may request a Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) inspection, or Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) inspection. Often this is right before closing, causing panic in both realtor, and customer. We are here to help you navigate this stressful time.
At times termites, carpenter ants, or wood-destroying beetles are found in a structure. Bugaboo is quick to identify the problem, and arrange prompt treatment which allows you to close on schedule.
We work with many of the local realtors in the Greater Portland Metro area and Southwest Washington to assist in meeting the lender requirements. Our inspections range from single-family, multi-family, and commercial structure real estate transactions. Contact us today for your pest report!
Bugaboo Pest Control provides your clients with their WDI (wood destroying insect) and WDO (wood destroying organism) inspection reports.
Bugaboo Pest Control provides your clients with their Pest Report, WDI or WDO.
We know time is of the essence, so we work with many realtors to help them with their WDI (wood destroying insect) and WDO (wood destroying organism) inspection reports when buying, selling, or refinancing a property. Let us help your client get the clearance report needed to close escrow as quickly as possible!
What makes us the right company
- We’ve been a professional pest control company since 1984 with extensive experience in treating all pest problems.
- We’re a full-service wildlife and pest control company.
- We respect you, your buildings, and the people who occupy or use them. We listen carefully and address all customer concerns.
- Guaranteed performance! ...not satisfied, will re-treat at no charge.
- We’re conscientious and proactive. It is our practice to constantly inspect for problems. For example moisture problems. These issues can cause structural damage or mold growth over time. Our inspections can alert you to problems before they become too expensive to fix.
Are you ready to start preventing pests
from coming into your property or apartment building?
We tailor regular service agreements to suit your individual needs. Call today for your free written proposal!